Many educators are still wondering how virtual learning will continue to play out during the COVID-19 pandemic. In this issue, we look at the topic of reopening schools in light of the recent protests and pandemic and provide resources so that educators are prepared to keep a focus on equity.
- Equity Brief Part: Putting and Keeping Equity at the Center in Education During COVID-19 and Beyond
- The Practitioner’s Perspective: It's Time to Take Action
- Literature Review: Reopening Schools During COVID-19
- Webinar: Return to School: Culturally Responsive Practices in Times of Adversity
- Monthly Digest: Newsletter from August 2020